More on Business Central...
More on WECC ...
ACC WSMP Internal Auditor Training
This course is suitable for those wishing to conduct internal audits against the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices standard (WSMP) and the injury prevention elements of the ACC Partnership Programme.
This 2-day course provides attendees with the techniques to prepare for and conduct structured internal audits, interpreting the requirements of the standard, and producing documented audit findings.
This course has the option to progress towards qualification for Unit Std 5619.
Trainer: Darryl LeClaire
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme. Please enter your voucher details when making your booking. We will verify your voucher with the issuing Regional Partner before confirming your place on the course.
Two Full Days 9.00am - 4.00pm
$745 +GST members
$885+ GST non members
- 4+5 June 2014, Emerald Hotel, Gisborne
- 8+9 July 2014, Hotel Plymouth International, New Plymouth
- 6+7 August 2014, Napier Sailing Club, Napier
- 21+22 October 2014, Caccia Birch Hourse, Palmerston North
- 30+31 October 2014, Willeston Conference Centre, Wellington
- 21+22 January 2015, Beachcomber Motor Inn, Nelson
- 13+14 February 2015, Hotel Plymouth International, New Plymouth
- 4+5 March 2015, Willeston Conference Centre, Wellington
- 30+31 March 2015, Napier Sailing Club, Napier
- 21+22 April 2015, Caccia Birch Hourse, Palmerston North
- 23+24 June 2015, Gisborne